Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest WCC Community Engagement Coordinator
The Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest is recruiting for a Youth and Community Engagement Coordinator hosted through Washington Conservation Corps. This is a 11 month AmeriCorps position starting October 5, 2020. The coordinator is responsible for working with the U.S. Forest Service and multiple partners to coordinate and implement inclusive engagement activities that connect Puget Sound area communities with public lands. Duty location for the position is Everett, Washington.
· $1,100 biweekly living stipend
· Training and career development opportunities
· Basic healthcare
· Childcare and food assistance
· Loan forbearance
· AmeriCorps Education Award ($6,195) upon successful completion of term
· Noncompetitive hiring status (Public Land Corps) for US Forest Service positions upon successful completion of term
Attached is the position description and information can also be accessed at: https://fortress.wa.gov/ecy/
Though it is anticipated that the position will start working from home the individual is expected to relocate or be actively planning to move to the area (Everett, WA) upon selection.