Deaf Outdoor Professionals
Do you identify as Deaf or Hard of Hearing and work in the Outdoor field? CorpsTHAT is looking to connect with Deaf Outdoor Professionals to share resources and support the Deaf outdoor experience. We offer a variety of resources for employees and employers. Don’t see what you are looking for please contact us at email@example.com
- Workshops or Training
- Accessibility and Inclusion Resources
- Networks with other Deaf outdoor professionals
Gaining Outdoor Experience
Are you a Deaf or Hard of Hearing individual looking for more experience, an internship or a seasonal or full time job in the outdoor industry? CorpsTHAT strives to connect Deaf individuals with outdoor careers, to do this we provide:
- Mentorships CorpsTHAT has an extensive network of outdoor professionals who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing or hearing signers who are interested in mentoring or working with Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals interested in working in the outdoor industry.
- Internships Looking for an internship with CorpsTHAT, we have many positions open and are able to tailor our internships to fit your educational needs.
- Job Opportunities Ready to get more work experience? CorpsTHAT Job Board has a very extensive and updated list.
Are you looking for outdoor recreational opportunities within the Deaf community? CorpsTHAT aims to strengthen the Deaf community’s participation in the outdoors and create more ASL accessible opportunities in outdoor recreation.